Hello

I'm trying to compile nana-creator for linux. I downloaded the project and it includes a build/codeblocks_linux folder.

I opened that project and when I gave it to compile I get the following errors:

nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:179:9: error: could not convert ‘nana::filebox::operator()() const()’ from ‘std::vector<std::experimental::filesystem::v1::__cxx11::path>’ to ‘bool’

nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:182:47: error: ‘class nana::filebox’ has no member named ‘file’; did you mean ‘title’?

nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:186:20: error: ‘class nana::filebox’ has no member named ‘file’; did you mean ‘title’?

nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:207:9: error: could not convert ‘nana::filebox::operator()() const()’ from ‘std::vector<std::experimental::filesystem::v1::__cxx11::path>’ to ‘bool’

nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:209:20: error: ‘class nana::filebox’ has no member named ‘file’; did you mean ‘title’?

Is there a detailed guide to compiling this program?

A greeting and sorry for using google translate (I am Spanish)

Hello I'm trying to compile nana-creator for linux. I downloaded the project and it includes a build/codeblocks_linux folder. I opened that project and when I gave it to compile I get the following errors: ```` nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:179:9: error: could not convert ‘nana::filebox::operator()() const()’ from ‘std::vector<std::experimental::filesystem::v1::__cxx11::path>’ to ‘bool’ nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:182:47: error: ‘class nana::filebox’ has no member named ‘file’; did you mean ‘title’? nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:186:20: error: ‘class nana::filebox’ has no member named ‘file’; did you mean ‘title’? nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:207:9: error: could not convert ‘nana::filebox::operator()() const()’ from ‘std::vector<std::experimental::filesystem::v1::__cxx11::path>’ to ‘bool’ nana-creator/src/creator.cpp:209:20: error: ‘class nana::filebox’ has no member named ‘file’; did you mean ‘title’? ```` Is there a detailed guide to compiling this program? A greeting and sorry for using google translate (I am Spanish)
edited Mar 27 at 11:13 pm

Nana v1.7 has breaking changes to the filebox widget. An example of the new filebox in NANA 1.7.0

nana::filebox fb(fm,true);
fb.title("Mixer Logs");
fb.init_path("C:\\ProgramData\\pinmed\\pelexmixer");
fb.add_filter("Log File", "*.log");
fb.add_filter("All Files", "*.*");

auto path = fb.show();
if( ! path.empty() )    //When user clicked 'OK'
{
    text.load( path[0].string() );
}
Nana v1.7 has breaking changes to the filebox widget. An example of the new filebox in NANA 1.7.0 nana::filebox fb(fm,true); fb.title("Mixer Logs"); fb.init_path("C:\\ProgramData\\pinmed\\pelexmixer"); fb.add_filter("Log File", "*.log"); fb.add_filter("All Files", "*.*"); auto path = fb.show(); if( ! path.empty() ) //When user clicked 'OK' { text.load( path[0].string() ); }

ok, then the program is not ported to version 1.7 yet?

Without knowing much nana yet, I made some changes and that part already compiles, but now the error is that it does not find the file src/pg_items.cpp

I think I'll wait to update the program. While I will use the binary for windows.

a greeting

ok, then the program is not ported to version 1.7 yet? Without knowing much nana yet, I made some changes and that part already compiles, but now the error is that it does not find the file **src/pg_items.cpp** I think I'll wait to update the program. While I will use the binary for windows. a greeting

Hello

A new version of nana-creator has just been published. I have downloaded the binary for windows, but for linux you have to compile.

Included in the build folder is a Code::Blocks file for linux and another for windows, as well as one for VS2015

I do not use Code::Blocks, it's an obsolete editor, I'm only using it to compile nana and now to try to compile nana-creator.

The error I get now is:

reference to 'nana::detail::theme::theme()' not defined

I guess it's related to the nana library, but I do not get it or I do not know how to add it to the project properly.

Let's see if any of you have compiled this program or have detailed instructions on how to do it with Code::Blocks

Thank you very much (and sorry for my bad English)

A greeting

Hello A new version of nana-creator has just been published. I have downloaded the binary for windows, but for linux you have to compile. Included in the build folder is a Code::Blocks file for linux and another for windows, as well as one for VS2015 I do not use Code::Blocks, it's an obsolete editor, I'm only using it to compile nana and now to try to compile nana-creator. The error I get now is: ```` reference to 'nana::detail::theme::theme()' not defined ```` I guess it's related to the nana library, but I do not get it or I do not know how to add it to the project properly. Let's see if any of you have compiled this program or have detailed instructions on how to do it with Code::Blocks Thank you very much (and sorry for my bad English) A greeting

Today, after testing this tool for the first time in a linux environment (dist: ArchLinux). I was able to build it using cmake. But the only flaw I couldn't fix yet was the fact that the menu has no icons as icons.

CMake Build - patch1

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.11)
project(nana-creator)

#SET Default build type:
set(default_build_type "Release")
if(NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE AND NOT CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)
message(STATUS "Setting build type to '${default_build_type}' as none was specified.")
set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE "${default_build_type}" CACHE
STRING "Choose the type of build." FORCE)
# Set the possible values of build type for cmake-gui
set_property(CACHE CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE PROPERTY STRINGS
"Debug" "Release" "MinSizeRel" "RelWithDebInfo")
endif()

#Define C++ standard:
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 17)
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED ON)

find_package(Threads REQUIRED)

add_executable(${PROJECT_NAME}
    ../../libs/pugixml/pugixml.cpp
    ../../src/filemanager.cpp
    ../../src/nana_extra/propertygrid.cpp
    ../../src/main.cpp
    ../../src/new_project.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/categorize.cpp
    ../../src/assetspanel.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/label.cpp
    ../../src/creator.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/tabbar.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/ctrl.cpp
    ../../src/propertygrid_helper.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/toolbar.cpp
    ../../src/info.cpp
    ../../src/scrollablecanvas.cpp
    ../../src/objectspanel.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/form.cpp
    ../../src/nana_extra/color_helper.cpp
    ../../src/propertiespanel.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/box_model.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/progress.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/menubar.cpp
    ../../src/items_dialog.cpp
    ../../src/nana_extra/adi_place.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/panel.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/checkbox.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/notebook.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/button.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/property.cpp
    ../../src/imagemanager.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/combox.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/textbox.cpp
    ../../src/codegenerator.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/field.cpp
    ../../src/pgitems_creator.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/picture.cpp
    ../../src/nana_extra/pgitems.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/date_chooser.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/spinbox.cpp
    ../../src/guimanager.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/slider.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/treebox.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/custom.cpp
    ../../src/namemanager.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/splitterbar.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/listbox.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/group.cpp
    ../../src/inifile.cpp
    ../../src/ctrls/page.cpp
    )

target_include_directories(${PROJECT_NAME} PRIVATE
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../libs
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../src
    )

target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME}
    nana
    pthread
    X11
    Xft
    fontconfig
    stdc++fs
    png
    jpeg
    Xcursor
)

add_executable(test-ctrls
    ../../tests/ctrls/main.cpp
    ../../tests/ctrls/ctrls.ncp
    ../../tests/ctrls/ctrls.h
    )
target_link_libraries(test-ctrls nana pthread X11 Xft fontconfig stdc++fs)

add_test(NAME test-ctrls COMMAND test-ctrls)

include(CTest)

5d8e49d3dd7e9.jpg

Today, after testing this tool for the first time in a linux environment (dist: ArchLinux). I was able to build it using cmake. But the only flaw I couldn't fix yet was the fact that the menu has no icons as icons. [CMake Build - patch1](https://github.com/kassane/nana-creator/tree/patch-1 "nana-creator[github-project]") ```` cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.11) project(nana-creator) #SET Default build type: set(default_build_type "Release") if(NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE AND NOT CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES) message(STATUS "Setting build type to '${default_build_type}' as none was specified.") set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE "${default_build_type}" CACHE STRING "Choose the type of build." FORCE) # Set the possible values of build type for cmake-gui set_property(CACHE CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE PROPERTY STRINGS "Debug" "Release" "MinSizeRel" "RelWithDebInfo") endif() #Define C++ standard: set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 17) set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED ON) find_package(Threads REQUIRED) add_executable(${PROJECT_NAME} ../../libs/pugixml/pugixml.cpp ../../src/filemanager.cpp ../../src/nana_extra/propertygrid.cpp ../../src/main.cpp ../../src/new_project.cpp ../../src/ctrls/categorize.cpp ../../src/assetspanel.cpp ../../src/ctrls/label.cpp ../../src/creator.cpp ../../src/ctrls/tabbar.cpp ../../src/ctrls/ctrl.cpp ../../src/propertygrid_helper.cpp ../../src/ctrls/toolbar.cpp ../../src/info.cpp ../../src/scrollablecanvas.cpp ../../src/objectspanel.cpp ../../src/ctrls/form.cpp ../../src/nana_extra/color_helper.cpp ../../src/propertiespanel.cpp ../../src/ctrls/box_model.cpp ../../src/ctrls/progress.cpp ../../src/ctrls/menubar.cpp ../../src/items_dialog.cpp ../../src/nana_extra/adi_place.cpp ../../src/ctrls/panel.cpp ../../src/ctrls/checkbox.cpp ../../src/ctrls/notebook.cpp ../../src/ctrls/button.cpp ../../src/ctrls/property.cpp ../../src/imagemanager.cpp ../../src/ctrls/combox.cpp ../../src/ctrls/textbox.cpp ../../src/codegenerator.cpp ../../src/ctrls/field.cpp ../../src/pgitems_creator.cpp ../../src/ctrls/picture.cpp ../../src/nana_extra/pgitems.cpp ../../src/ctrls/date_chooser.cpp ../../src/ctrls/spinbox.cpp ../../src/guimanager.cpp ../../src/ctrls/slider.cpp ../../src/ctrls/treebox.cpp ../../src/ctrls/custom.cpp ../../src/namemanager.cpp ../../src/ctrls/splitterbar.cpp ../../src/ctrls/listbox.cpp ../../src/ctrls/group.cpp ../../src/inifile.cpp ../../src/ctrls/page.cpp ) target_include_directories(${PROJECT_NAME} PRIVATE ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../libs ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../src ) target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME} nana pthread X11 Xft fontconfig stdc++fs png jpeg Xcursor ) add_executable(test-ctrls ../../tests/ctrls/main.cpp ../../tests/ctrls/ctrls.ncp ../../tests/ctrls/ctrls.h ) target_link_libraries(test-ctrls nana pthread X11 Xft fontconfig stdc++fs) add_test(NAME test-ctrls COMMAND test-ctrls) include(CTest) ```` ![5d8e49d3dd7e9.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5d8e49d3dd7e9.jpg)
edited Sep 27 at 6:42 pm
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft