Hello all! I just started using nana libraries for implementing user interfaces. I am following the simple notepad tutorial, but when I build the project, during linking I get these errors:

/home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:161: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::theme()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:163: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:164: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:165: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:166: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:167: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const'

I'm using Xubuntu 18.10 and Codeblocks (build by myself).
If I click on the error, the filebox.cpp opens, and I see that all code is greyed due to conditional compiling (#if).

Hope somebody can help me.

Hello all! I just started using nana libraries for implementing user interfaces. I am following the simple notepad tutorial, but when I build the project, during linking I get these errors: ```` /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:161: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::theme()' /usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:163: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const' /usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:164: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const' /usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:165: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const' /usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:166: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const' /usr/bin/ld: /home/stefano/Projects/nana/source/gui/filebox.cpp:167: undefined reference to `nana::detail::theme::icon(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned long) const' ```` I'm using Xubuntu 18.10 and Codeblocks (build by myself). If I click on the error, the filebox.cpp opens, and I see that all code is greyed due to conditional compiling (#if). Hope somebody can help me.
edited Jul 18 at 2:12 pm

Mmm... I found something interesting... in the obj folder of the compiled libraries, under the path detail, I have only

• platform_spec_posix.o
  • platform_abstraction.o
  • platform_spec_windows.o

but in the source folder there are also the files

• theme.hpp
  • theme.cpp

Looks like theme.cpp has not been compiled

Mmm... I found something interesting... in the obj folder of the compiled libraries, under the path detail, I have only - platform_spec_posix.o - platform_abstraction.o - platform_spec_windows.o but in the source folder there are also the files - theme.hpp - theme.cpp Looks like theme.cpp has not been compiled

You can build the library using make, there is a makefile in build/makefile folder.

You can build the library using `make`, there is a makefile in `build/makefile` folder.

I tried, but got the following error:

weakly_canonical is not a member of fs

Please note that in codeblocks I used -std=c++17, because with c++11 I got that error.
As a workaround for the question, I add the Theme.cpp file to the nana.cbp project.

I tried, but got the following error: ```` weakly_canonical is not a member of fs ```` Please note that in codeblocks I used -std=c++17, because with c++11 I got that error. As a workaround for the question, I add the Theme.cpp file to the nana.cbp project.
edited Jul 19 at 8:04 am

Please download the nana from github's develop branch. There is a workaround for the weakly-canonical for the GCC which is older than 8.1

Please download the nana from github's `develop` branch. There is a workaround for the weakly-canonical for the GCC which is older than 8.1
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft