Hi,
I am creating a debugger, and want to continously show the value of a register, and also allow modifying it’s value.
I have looked at using nana::inputbox::integer, but I haven’t found a way to either automatically, or explicitly (button) refresh the associated value. Also, inputbox::integer is probably unsuitable for 64-bit registers.
I would really appreciate a suggestion of how to best implement this.
Thanks.

Hi, I am creating a debugger, and want to continously show the value of a register, and also allow modifying it’s value. I have looked at using nana::inputbox::integer, but I haven’t found a way to either automatically, or explicitly (button) refresh the associated value. Also, inputbox::integer is probably unsuitable for 64-bit registers. I would really appreciate a suggestion of how to best implement this. Thanks.

Instead of using inputbox, you can always use a form with textboxes and buttons... and you will have a whole lot of functions and events to play with...

Instead of using inputbox, you can always use a form with textboxes and buttons... and you will have a whole lot of functions and events to play with...

inputbox is not a good choice for your requirement.

`inputbox` is not a good choice for your requirement.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft