I am just getting started and I am an experienced wxWidgets user.

First I noticed your provided sln on windows builds builds /MT and /MTd which as i understand it has noting to do with building a static lib. It is not the default and everyone's first project will fail to link. Changing it is fine but the lib name is not modified and that could cause issues. The CMAKE does not seem to address this. Just a suggestion.

I am trying to find better doc on the syntax used to set width etc.
Are size of buttons and labels either settable in ctor or sized with sizer? are they mutually exclusive?

Also Where is the STR() function or macro shown in the samples?
(need case sensitive search in forum, LOL )

I am just getting started and I am an experienced wxWidgets user. First I noticed your provided sln on windows builds builds /MT and /MTd which as i understand it has noting to do with building a static lib. It is not the default and everyone's first project will fail to link. Changing it is fine but the lib name is not modified and that could cause issues. The CMAKE does not seem to address this. Just a suggestion. I am trying to find better doc on the syntax used to set width etc. Are size of buttons and labels either settable in ctor or sized with sizer? are they mutually exclusive? Also Where is the STR() function or macro shown in the samples? (need case sensitive search in forum, LOL )
edited Sep 2 at 9:50 pm
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft