Hi,
I am currently creating a plugin for Adobe After effect and want to use the Nana library for the GUI. After Effect offers me a handle (HWND) of the application and now I want to create a childwindow from it. Is that possible? In the examples of Nana, I've seen that only a modal dialogue is! But I need a class that only accepts a handle (HWND) as a parent?
Thank you

Hi, I am currently creating a plugin for Adobe After effect and want to use the Nana library for the GUI. After Effect offers me a handle (HWND) of the application and now I want to create a childwindow from it. Is that possible? In the examples of Nana, I've seen that only a modal dialogue is! But I need a class that only accepts a handle (HWND) as a parent? Thank you

There's no way to construct a nana::form as the child of a native window. I wouldn't recommend this, but you can try using the Win32 function SetParent (good luck getting it to work), with the native handle of the form (obtained by calling form::native_handle).

There's no way to construct a `nana::form` as the child of a native window. I wouldn't recommend this, but you can try using the Win32 function [SetParent](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-setparent) (good luck getting it to work), with the native handle of the form (obtained by calling `form::native_handle`).
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft