Hi, when using inputbox show functions i'm getting : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void __thiscall nana::inputbox::_m_fetch_args

i use VS Code, build with "cppStandard": "c++17"
cl.exe PCOMMautom.cpp /Fe: PCOMMautom.exe /EHsc /Zi /D W32 /MT /I..., /LIBPATH:....

please, help me to fix

Thank you much

Hi, when using inputbox show functions i'm getting : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void __thiscall nana::inputbox::_m_fetch_args i use VS Code, build with "cppStandard": "c++17" cl.exe PCOMMautom.cpp /Fe: PCOMMautom.exe /EHsc /Zi /D W32 /MT /I..., /LIBPATH:.... please, help me to fix Thank you much

Best guess, you did not build the nana library with c++17.

Best guess, you did not build the nana library with c++17.

@ravenspoint: Thank you for your post...
I've fixed it by: problem was the opposite, i haven't been building my code with c++17
my VS Code c_cpp_properties.json was like:
"compilerPath": "...",
"cStandard": "c11",
"cppStandard": "c++17", !!!!
"intelliSenseMode": "msvc-x64",
"browse": {
and I thought, was sure, i've been building it in c++17 standard, but that statement in the .json doesn't mean what I understood as it is
"/std:c++17" is the required argument in the compliator command parameters

@ravenspoint: Thank you for your post... I've fixed it by: problem was the opposite, i haven't been building my code with c++17 my VS Code c_cpp_properties.json was like: "compilerPath": "...", "cStandard": "c11", "cppStandard": "c++17", !!!! "intelliSenseMode": "msvc-x64", "browse": { and I thought, was sure, i've been building it in c++17 standard, but that statement in the .json doesn't mean what I understood as it is "/std:c++17" is the required argument in the compliator command parameters
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft